Does your child struggle in any of these areas:
- Confidence or enjoyment in reading or writing?
- Producing legible handwriting?
- Managing fine motor skills?
- Keeping up with the class level reading and spelling?
- Developing ideas and then putting it down on paper?
- As a parent are you unsure how to support your child who is struggling with literacy skills at school.
We specialise in the following skill areas and underlying abilities:
- Fine motor skills development: Pencil grip, Use of scissors and learning to cut and Left –handed techniques.
- Handwriting: Pencil grip, Letter formation, letter sizing, spaces and hitting the line
- Writing Skills: Punctuation skills, spelling games/strategies, grammar, creating ideas and putting them on paper using various text-types.
- Reading Skills: Phonics, accuracy, expression, speed and comprehension and developing a confident reader.